So I really wasn't a fan of this recipe but will post it to meet my goal of one new recipe a week! I found this recipe on the sticker on the package the chops came in.
4 pork chops boneless or bone in, about 1 1/4 thick- The recipe came on a bone in package with 6 chops so I used it on that, perhaps it would be better with boneless?
1/2 cup Orange Juice
2 TBSP olive oil
2 crushed garlic clovers
2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Place chops in a large self sealing bag, combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate for 4 -24 hours. Remove chops from marinate (discard) and grill over medium hot coals, or broil on a pre - heated broiler pan 3-5 inches from heat source for 12-15 minutes, turning to brown evenly while cooking. Serve chops immediately. Serves 4.
I broiled a little longer (I had put them in for 12 minutes and forgot to rotate. They were a little tough and fatty.
No comments:
Post a Comment