Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NEW - Week 1 (last week) - Jello Mousse Bites


I found this recipe in a random Kraft Foods recipe book I have. It is a small pamphlet of only about 15 recipes, but most of them have proven great!

I tried these "Mousse Bites" for a new spin on Jello and was pleasantly surprised! I actually made them in the pan as stated in the recipe, but after eating it all, I decided to made more for company we were having over. I made them a little more elegant and they set up great!

Such a yummy treat on a hot day!

What you need:
2.5 cups boiling water
2 packages- 3 oz each of Jello ( I used 1 -6oz package)
2 cups of Cool Whip

STIR boiling water into gelatin, mix with whisk for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add Cool Whip. Stir until blended.

POUR into 8 inch square pan

REFRIGERATE for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 36 bites (or whatever you want).

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment