In moving to Modesto and being able to be at home all the time I have found myself productive, but in different ways than I ever have been. I have time to do laundry, dishes, cleaning, recipes, weeding, walking and playing with Anna, crafts, organizing, filing, etc. throughout the day rather than stay up late each night or doing it on the weekends. Being a stay at home Mom doesn't necessarily mean I don't do much, I just get busy in different ways... and I am loving it!
Today as I pureed 5 pounds of tomatoes I thought, I need to keep doing something for me each week. So as to not get all caught up in the cleaning and such. My new goal is : I am going to try something NEW each week, then blog about it so as to see my progress. The goal will mostly be centered around recipe's, because I would like to aspire to be a better cook, however if I make a new project or something I might add that in.
No comments:
Post a Comment