Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brushetta


Bruschetta

Ingredients
¼ cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced ( I didn’t have garlic so I sprinkled garlic powder)
1 loaf (1 pound) French Bread, cut in half lengthwise. (I used sourdough cut into thin slices)
1 package Cream Cheese, softened
3 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 TBSP Chopped pitted Nicoise olives ( I omitted)
1 cup chopped plum tomatoes ( I used grape/cherry tomatoes)
Fresh Basil Leaves

Mix oil and garlic, spread on cute surfaces of bread. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 8 -10 minutes or until toasted. Cool.


Mix Cream Cheese and Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.



Stir in Olives, spread on cooled bread halves.

Top with tomatoes and basil leaves. Cut into slices.

****I mixed dried basil in with the Cream and Parmesan Cheese



Recipe from Favorite Brand Name "All -New Best- Loved Recipes of all time"

No comments:

Post a Comment